Thursday, May 26, 2011

worst phone ever- this is my public service announcement to you folks



DO NOT BUY A MOTOROLA ANDROID POWERED PHONE! I have had nothing but problems with it, mostly with the battery life, and getting wi-fi and 3g in cemented buildings is non-existant. And now that Verizon charges people $350 to cancel smart phone contracts, it looks like im stuck. That is until I win the lottery so I can buy the white iphone 4g.


The fact that I charge my phone 3-4 times a day... and if i dont have it charging throught the night, it will die and my alarm wont go off (yes this has happened)


On the upside, it takes wonderful pictures, it has a lot of memory, and it plays videos well. but I cant wait for my 2 year contract to be done. fucking motorolas.

No comments:

Post a Comment