Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Currently...

- I'm hating the snow. wishing i could move to Arizona;however, im "a hispanic" and Im scared of getting shot.

- im in school...sleeping through class just like old times. I have narcolepsy and im proud of it.

- im procrastinating packing up my apt and moving again. But knowing that I have hired a moving company makes me feel a bit more at ease. I just hate throwing away my high school bras/matchbooks from Vegas/old mail = clutter. I'm a hoarder without the dead cat carcasses.

- im glad i have brownie around to make me work out. and it also helps that there is a fat person show on TV every night im at the gym. Biggest Loser, I used to be fat , etc. Man boobs= higher resistance on the eliptical.

-I enjoy messing with the thermostat at work. If you suddenly need a sweater or youre sweating so much you want to answer phone calls naked, its me . I get pleasure out of peoples expression as they walk in the office and say "ITS FUCKING HOT IN HERE" or "my god, im freezing!" and do the classic rubbing their hands together and breathing on them... suckers.

-i love buying clearance doggy t-shirts and pajamas from past holidays and forcing my dogs to parade around in them. reason #245 why dogs attack humans.

1 comment:

  1. I was rubbing my hands together....bitch, I was freezing!
    -T

    ReplyDelete