Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why Hello There......

Ok, sorry the blog has been MIA, we've been busy. Where to start, where to start. 2011 has brought many changes. First of all I'm actually working out AND I like it. Before I would workout I would dread it and be like WTF is this done yet, but now I look forward to going to the gym. I just wish I wouldn't beat myself up if I miss a night, bc going there is consuming all my nights after work, I feel like I never have down time. Also, I'm in school again. Holy shit. This feels different this time as well. Maybe bc I'm approaching the big 3-0 and realize I need to get this shit done, but all I know it's time. So one night class and one online class. They don't seem so tedious bc M is taking them with me, so we shall see. Other than that, just trying to take one day @ a time and learn as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment