Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I cant handle anymore royal wedding crap


All I can think about when I hear about the royal wedding nonsense is
cloudy skies and bad food.
Thats the UK in a nutshell. Theres really nothing else to know.


Can we focus on real issues? Instead of crazy bitches polishing their knock
off tiaras and sitting in their houses on friday drinking tea at noon? People
are nuts. Theres no such thing as kings and queens here people, theres just
Obama and Walker. Theres just rising gas prices here and a bad economy. Or how
about the crashing real estate market and the giant potholes that resurfaced
after the snow melts?

Or how about the fact that Sara and I are moving into a place on Sunday
that we've never seen? And now that I see the blueprint, I apparently have no
windows?

No comments:

Post a Comment