Monday, April 11, 2011

What a booze filled weekend

Friday: Cougar town USA in Oconomowoc. We went to some supperclub on the lake to see the 5 card studs perform... lead singer was this hot beanpole who closely resembled Chris Martin from Coldplay. I was in love. The other entertainment was the late 20 something girl with bleach blonde trashy hair, fake boobs, fake nose, and fishlips sitting on her sugardaddys lap. Ive never seen someone so blinged out in my life. And her dance moves were ridiculous. After a couple glasses of wine and some vodka redbulls I "somehow" fell off a barstool and bruised my knees, and broke a chair. Then the beer volcano happened and there was frozen booze all over the place. Saturday: Did karaoke(horribly) and danced my ass off w a hot firefighter. then ended up at taco bell screaming thru the drive thru window about the Far East Movement. Sunday:um what the hell. I found a new favorite shot. Pinnacle kiwi strawberry vodka chilled. its delicious. My stomach muscles still hurt from laughing for 8 hours straight. who wouldve thought that such a crappy morning would turn out to be a great afternoon. Its all about the company you keep. I was also given a stripper name: Darkness. where it came from... no one knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment