Friday, September 2, 2011

the real deal of at home waxing kits.

I have recently been waxing my face with home waxing kits- I find it ridiculous that salons charge me $24 for a lip and eyebrow wax. I have taken matters into my own hands. I've tested a couple different kits and found that Sally Hansen has the best options.

This is my favorite kit, hands down. There are no strips involved. you just heat up the wax in the microwave, apply it to your face, let it get hard, then rip the actual wax off of your face. It comes with some sort of analgesic topical cream to put on the spots you just waxed, which helps with the irritation a lot.


My pubic (i mean public) service announcement for the day is this: just because kortney and khloe wax each others vajays on national tv, doesn't mean you should too. Some parts of the body should be waxed by a pro, the VJ being one of them.





I tried this at home with the Sally Hansen body wax home kit. the result was neon purple gooey wax everywhere. Its not even wax, its some other formula. But it was way too sticky, impossible to rip off, and I ended up ruining multiple razors trying to shave out the wad of wax that got caught up downstairs. Long story short, do not use the sally body wax kit, stick to face only for at home waxing purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment