Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Facebook sucks. I decided.

I don’t want to see glamour shots of your babies. I know what babies look like. Your misspellings are horrific, and they make my skin crawl. (Yes, I’m a grammar nazi. So what?) To those people who have hundreds of “friends”…get real. Half of those people probably don’t know who you are, and just want to creep on you.
I have such a strange relationship with facebook. I like to have a profile, then delete every couple months…lather,rinse,repeat. Right now I’m without FB, and my droid battery has a longer life. When I have it, I post way too many status updates, because I’m constantly finding things in my life to be funny and I want to share it with my friends. I’m probably the worst FB friend to have.
I do get my daily creeping done, but I do it in different ways. My neighbors are so entertaining. PC’s everywhere (perfect couples) walking their dogs, cutting grass, doing PC shit.

I’m glad I have a dysfunctional relationship with my roommate. We both love wine, premium cable, and attorneys. Life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment