Monday, June 20, 2011

That's hot.

I'm pretty embarrassed to admit this/but I find Paris Hilton to be so entertaining. I own all of the Simple Life DVD's- even though she claims she was acting, I think thats how dumb she is in real life.

She lives in a complete fantasy world, with little doggies running around. She makes it rain with benjamins when she goes clubbing in Vegas. And her boyfriend Cy? He seems to be completely jacked up on coke or some other substance, and hes also peter pan's babysitter while paris is out getting bombed at "da club". I love Cy.

Anyway, her new show on Oxygen is fucking hilarious. Her one-liners about people are pretty great. And watching her "Live her real life" is ridiculous. Who else walks around with a sugar glider in their chanel purse?

Its my guilty pleasure of the summer. Wednesday nights @ 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment