Monday, March 21, 2011

cheated on my nail place

and went to a different one, in Hilldale Mall. Tots classy, snotty housewives everywhere, bossing the rangoons around like slaves. I got the most spritely one in the bunch, and since they age well im betting she was like 93 y/o. I shut my eyes when she had the dangerous tools in her hand, and i was just imagining her snipping off one of my toes on accident. Because you know when you're that old, you cant see a damn thing. I cringed when she did my cuticles... then she started telling me something about letting my nails dry...for all I know she couldve been talking about Aaron Rodgers or the superbowl, I couldnt understand a damn word. So just smiled and nodded and she kept laughing.

basically the bitch was laughing at my nasty toes. and was commenting to me about them. and I just nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment