Monday, March 28, 2011

Thoughts as of today

I miss shark week. My dog is still wearing her Halloween collar, I really need to get her a new one. But i guess Halloween is only 6 months away... As far as dancing with the stars goes this season, are any of them really stars? its pretty sad I only know who half of these people are. im really thinking that women should always stay waxed, and have nails and toes done. Its the least you can do, you're a woman for a reason; embrace it. ALSO, please get an appropriate bra, wear your size! Get fitted! It's so important. you dont want them to look like a rock in a sock. Just when you write off relationships and promise yourself you'll be single forever to prevent getting hurt...someone comes around and its so unexpected, yet beautiful. I always said I like a challenge, boy do I have one. By the way if you read this, thank you for making me smile constantly and giving me the butterflies that I've been missing for years. "On Wednesdays we wear pink!" im boycotting doing homework for Monday's nights class anymore because a)she wouldnt know if i did it or didnt, and b)im still pissed she ditched me tonight. I desperately need for May to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment