Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In a Perfect World

*Strawberry shake would come out of the water fountain.
*McDonald's happy meals would have the polly pocket toy in them, or the teeny beeny babies at all times.
*That when you order something spicy, its indeed spicy enough to make your nose snot .
*That you could have a constant running tab at the car repair place, and you can pay them back when you're "rich and famous".
*people would stop saying "no offense,but..."
*I would be the 4th Kardashian sister.
*my nail polish wouldn't chip, ever.
*I would have a Cher Horowitz closet.
*Everyone would quote Mean Girls, all day long.
*The duck phone would finally quit hiding and arrive on Hamel's doorstep.
*Brunettes would have "more fun" because blondes just seem to cause problems.

3 comments:

  1. "No offense" but I'm a blonde...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no offense but I know who you are. Have you seen my Vera Bradley Laptop case? I lost mine.

    ReplyDelete