Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I cant handle the smell

for those of you who have been inside my car (my bug) you know that Im like a squirrel and I store junk for the winter. My car is full of shit. Board games, a Wii, empty coffee cups, clothes, fake plants. So its no surprise that in my cupholder I had half full mug of coffee, with cream and sugar that had been there since January (martin luther king day to be exact)

2 days ago, the mug decided to fly out of my cupholder, burst open and leak all over the floorboard of the passenger seat. Now i'm dealing with a horrific smell of coffee,cocoa, and rotten milk. Do you think id clean it? nope.

If you see me driving down the street in freezing cold weather or a torrential downpour with both windows down , you know why.

My car reeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment