Monday, March 28, 2011

Overheard at Walgreens- Teen Mom 2.0

2 teenage girl employees were working at the Walgreens. I stopped after my workout to stock up on jellybeans for my co-workers. (they didnt have the bumpy nerd jellybeans, so I had to get lemonhead and hawaiian punch jellybeans. epic fail.) ANYWAY, I was disgusted when I heard them talking about babies. Girl 1: I make $600 a month here, that will cover diapers and formula. He told me he loved me and wanted to have my baby. I really want a baby. Girl 2: umm I dont think $600 a month is enough, what about rent and food and stuff? Girl 1: thats what foodstamps are for ill just get those. I really want a kid. Girl 2: Yeah I really dont think thats a good idea, you aren't ready to be a mom... GIRL 1! LISTEN UP BITCH! // The taxes out of my paycheck go to things such as badgercare, foodstamps, wic checks etc. they are not for people like you, who are relying on them, and have the choice as to have a baby or not. DO NOT ABUSE THE SYSTEM! I almost went up and slapped this young girl and walked away. This is the future of America- and Im really scared. Reason #134566 to not have a baby: I dont want it to make stupidass decisions that will leave me shaking my head. Can everyone go to the Walgreens in McFarland and talk some sense into future babymomma?

No comments:

Post a Comment