Friday, July 8, 2011

Day one in vegas

Well, I was awoken by a horrific sounding fire alarm which was so loud I shot out of bed and nearly pissed myself. Then a little hispanic lady in a hazmat uniform came in and dumped random chemicals in our bathtub. "No es a fire ok?" thanks for the reassurance. Last night I got bomb.com for 3 dollars. That takes talent in the city of lost wages. I should get a prize. Met an actor in the tournament of kings show at the bar, and gave him 20 questions about his jousting and horseriding skills. And he had a hot ponytail, I kinda wanted to grab it. Of course, the night wouldn't be complete without a random drunk british guy named Rich... and I think I'll stop there. Bring it on day two.

1 comment:

  1. per the fire alarm "we will keep you apprised on the situation"

    ReplyDelete