Monday, July 4, 2011

Summerfest-Maroon 5 concert 07-02-2011

This is what Summerfest is all about. Boobs and beer. Which we saw plenty of . I swear I paid $6.50 for each bottle of Miller Lite- which was a total rip-off because I never got drunk. They must water their shiz down to make a buck. The gentleman in the red polo was named Bill. Bill said he was assuring "job security" by dropping his beer bottles and ciggie butts on the ground "so those motherfuckers have a job" God bless America, and men like Bill.


Patriotic Leslie. I hope I look like her when Im 6oish.

I now know what it feels like to be packed into a sardine can. Maroon 5 brought more people to a free stage than i've ever seen. They should've definitely been at the Marcus Ampitheater and charged admission. I would've paid . I think a lot of people didn't know who he was until he was on The Voice. Sooo we can thank NBC for the most claustrophobic concert experience I've ever had. Awesome show though. They only did a 60 min set, wish they would've sung more. But free stage... I get it...did I mention how SMOKIN HOT adam levine is?

No comments:

Post a Comment