Thursday, July 14, 2011

eff you Delta Airlines

(this is our buddy Austin who slept through ALL OF THE CHAOS. I was amazed.)


TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Hey! Delta Airlines! You should get an award-- for being the airline to most consistentely FUCK UP on a regular basis. So the cargo door wouldnt open up- you didnt know that until 75% of the plane had already boarded? Then you make us wait for a total of 5 hours while you drill a hole in the bottom of the plane and take seats out so you can fix the door?

I have never in my life seen so many hot and sweaty disgruntled people in my life. Its almost amazing to people watch when incidents like this occur. When one person throws a fit at the gate and starts swearing, the rest of the herd follows suit and stands in line to drop their own personal F bomb.

I wonder how many people on that flight were so pissed because they had a raging hangover from being in vegas for the weekend (myself included.)

The only reason I flew Delta in the first place was to use up a voucher that I had from them from the previous time I flew Delta and they screwed up that flight too. Its a vicious circle. Continuous crappy service, and they just whore out vouchers to keep the customers coming back. Im composing another nasty gram, and will get yet ANOTHER voucher.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hi Austin! And thanks for the $125 voucher A-holes, where is that going to get me when your tickets are 300+

    ReplyDelete