Friday, May 14, 2010

you know your modeling career has failed...

when you're now slangin' pizza and doing poses while standing around @ 1855. I saw a guy working there who I remember from my past. When I was 21 and thought it was cool to go to flippy cup night or whatever the hell it was at Brats downtown. my friend was madly in love with this guy... his modeling career was just "skyrocketing" , he had made page 65 in the farm and fleet christmas catalog. "look for me in the bottom right corner!" we then became facebook friends... and i watched him post his exclusive pics .

his status updates would then be "in germany" or "doing a shoot in Milan"...
now years later I find him posing while standing around doing nothing in cottage grove. sorry pete, your modeling days are long gone my friend. But I bet you'll have no problem pulling any of the hostesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment