Monday, May 10, 2010

you know you've hit rock bottom when...

you're making ramen noodles for dinner, and then realized that they had expired in 10/2008. ewww. So if they expired in 2008, when were they really manufactured? 2002?

When i move to different apartments, my food moves with me. And I know there are some questionable items that are probably old. I have some velveeta cheesy dip that has since been discontinued, from 2007. My favorite is the blueberry muffin mix that expired in 07 also. I didnt have the heart to get rid of that just yet.

Its pretty impossible for someone like me, whos a drifter, and I just dont know when/if I'll eat dinner, and if I eat, where will I eat it? Everytime I buy fresh food, I end up throwing it away. which is so sad. So for now, I stick to noodles and bottles of wine. Ah, living the high life.

What do you all think is the oldest food item in your pantries? I know its scary, but go look through your cupboards tonight.. see if you have any food thats probably growing mold and spare legs/arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment