Thursday, February 3, 2011

Currently...

I am wearing black from head to toe (boots to headband) and I blame it on the fact that I got dressed in the dark. Until I got called out that I dress like this even when its light out

I have put too much cherry chapstick on ... to the point where i basically ate it for breakfast because my lips are so saturated with it. What can I say, im waiting for Katy Perry to come visit me at work.

Im scowling at my co-worker because she's slurring and I dont understand a damn word she says. I need to invest in Rosetta Stone, the "i smoked crack as a child"-ese. Thats now a language.

Im scared for Anderson Cooper, and fear for his safety in Cairo. I have a soft spot for Silver foxes.

I look like i have sexhead today... except theres one major discrepancy. you figure that out

No comments:

Post a Comment