Friday, February 4, 2011

Sims 3 update

I caved.

For some reason that sims blog yesterday got Sara and I talking about how we're addicted to the Sims. So I downloaded Sims 3 from EA.com (yes i paid for it) After an hour of downloads/updating, I purchased a trailer for my sim and created her personality:
Over-dramatic
Schmoozer
Perfectionist
Inappropriate
Lazy
(kinda sounds like me doesnt it?)
The best part about Sims 3 vs Sims 2 is that you can create all of the features and outfits in depth, adding tattoos and other stuff. That took at least an hour of my time, making the perfect sim. After I was done, Tenzey McAdams looks exactly like J-WoWW. How fitting. She keeps quitting her job, hitting on married men, and getting drunk at ridiculous times of the day. I like Tenzey. I think shes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment