Friday, February 4, 2011

new Summerfest artist announced...


For those who know me, I take Summerfest very seriously. I have to go every year, maybe twice the same week. My favorite part is waiting for the artists to be announced and slowly trickle in. So far Toby Keith and Katy Perry have been announced. I saw Toby at summerfest a couple years ago on his birthday when he was drunk off whiskey. It was a GREAT show.

I must say I cringed when I saw they announced SUGARLAND to headline at the Marcus Ampitheater. Jennifer Nettles sounds like a drunk cat... if you were to step on its tail. Or maybe she just drank a glass of tar, thats not quite dry. Maybe she was in a maple syrup chugging contest like the dudes in super troopers. And her partner with his giant styrafoam taco hat doesnt help the situation. Move over you two, lets get some more exciting acts on stage. I vote for Stevie Nicks or Pitbull.

No comments:

Post a Comment