Monday, February 14, 2011

Thanks Aaron


Aaron,
Thank you for the Super Bowl win. You gave us wisco folks another reason to drink heavily and celebrate (im still celebrating, and probably will be all month). You have helped mend my broken heart over Brett. Im still not over it, but I have faith that you will have a great legacy and a long career with the Packers. Also, thanks for the halftime score, because I won $50 on my pool from it and in turn bought shots on Sunday. I didnt have faith in you for the first couple seasons, can you blame me for being apprehensive? You're just a baby, not a silver fox like Brett.
Being in Vegas for the game vs the Bears was the turning point when I decided to have faith in you, and you pulled through for us.
ps: Thank you for cutting your hair and being hot. You give usually normal looking men a shot at a girl. The guy I kissed Saturday night looked "just like you" . or thats what I thought at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment