Monday, February 14, 2011

Saturday

On Saturday the gold bullet ended up at the Drafthouse in Verona, WI. Everytime I've gone to the drafthouse, I love the atmosphere and the crowd. Saturday night was quite different. While Hamel and I were chairdancing to "Dirty Bit" and drinking painfully strong cheap vodka 7's, I couldn't help but people watch. First of all, why was everyone dressed like they just left the office? And they were at Happy Hour, not out for a crazy saturday night? And second of all, that bar is the married man hangout. Maybe its because Verona men are loaded and a tad snobbish, but their rings were like gigantic, shiny baubles. No simple wedding bands here.

Or maybe wedding rings to me all look like shiny baubles. I dont care for them. At this point in my life...

So instead of hitting on them, I sat there with Hamel and proceeded to tell her that if my sim was at the bar, she would be complimenting their personality, asking them their astrological sign, then typically she would make out with them. No matter how inappropriate it is. Then she gets slapped by the dude's wife. I wish I was a sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment