Monday, April 19, 2010

ACM's recap


The 2010 Academy of Country music awards were last night at the MGM Grand in Las vegas *sigh* I'm happy to report that I THINK carrie underwood has finally gained some weight and is looking healthier. Take a look @ the pic and tell me what you think.
Besides Reba's horrific stand up comedy attempt with jabs at kirstie alley being fat (come on, low blow) and taylor swift being perfect (yeah we all know that) it was her nasty dresses that wanted me to kick her off stage.
My favorite part of the night was voting online for what song you wanted Brooks and Dunn to sing... I voted 10000+ times for My Maria, and sure enough it won. But microphone issues through the first 3 verses made it impossible for me to sing along with ronnie to "marrreeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiaaaaaaaa" damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment