Monday, April 12, 2010

theres nothing better than family

Yesterday after bloody marys I went to my parents house to do laundry and scam free dinner out of my dad. My mom got home from Iowa, after fighting with my sassy grandpa for a couple days... and we went and got retail therapy @ kohls... (we had coupons, so we had an excuse) 300 bucks later, we left and got harassed by a drunk ghetto man in the parking lot.

Had dinner (lasagna and asparagus) while my dad bugged my brother about cutting his hair so he doesnt have hair in his eyes for about ten minutes.... then he went for seconds with the asparagus, and just stuck his hand in the steamer - just to piss off my mom. Of course I had to do it too, just to put her over the edge.

Then fought with my dad about who would win the masters... then washed the dogs in the kitchen sink.. when my big butt dog wont even fit. The end result? Keila soaking wet running around the kitchen counter trying to make an escape, my mom holding Baby in a hot towel like shes a baby jesus, and me with the spray hose getting water on the ceiling, walls, and floor... My dad freaking out that i "ruined" his kitchen. Keila almost made an escape by jumping off the counter but i caught her in the act.

Just another Sunday... cant wait for this weekend when Judy and I tackle Chicago (aka Schaumburg) on the hunt for some perfect London outfits. Followed by crab and wine.

1 comment:

  1. You are my favorite :)
    sounds like the only thing missing was me and maybe your niece

    ReplyDelete