Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Full Moon begins with a bang. a cold bang.

I feel like I should go home and crawl back into bed, because this day is gonna be a real bear.

I woke up bright and early this morning to shower and actually blowdry and style my hair...
still with my eyes shut i make it to the shower, turn on the water to get it at my scalding hot temperature i need that early in the AM. No hot water...
turn the dial further to the right... cold
further.... nothing

no flipping hot water?!?! you have got to be kidding me. So i turned the dial as far to the right as it would go, and it was just slightly lukewarm. SHIT. I jumped in, and was as far away from the water as possible, hugging the edge of the shower, so the water just barely hits me. Got my hair just wet enough to wash my hair, and screamed because it was so cold. Used 4 towels when i got out because i had borderline hypothermia.

I tried my sink afterwards , and sure enough , no hot water to wash my hands either.

I cant get warm. That was the worst morning ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment