Thursday, April 29, 2010

whos craving a salty spicy drink?


Then have a bloody mary @ the Silver Eagle! As you all know I spend my free time and cash every saturday and/or sunday morning at the eagle on their bloody mary bar.
Complete with Ketel One Vodka (theyre generous on the vodka)... you make your own mix, or use the silver eagle special mix provided. Then , go to town with your veggies/meats/cheeses:

Mushrooms
pickled asparagus
pickled green bean
garlic cloves
baby corn
olives
cheddar cheese cubes
swiss cheese cubes
pepperjack cheese cubes
beef sticks
pepperoni
shrimp
celery sticks
lemon/lime wedges
horseradish
pickled brusselsprouts
pickles

On Saturday, they will run you $6 (includes a yummy shot of miller lite) but on Sundays, theyre only $5! Sue, Calli, and Lauren will take good care of you! I also want to let you all know about their new hours ... Opening at 11am Saturdays, and 8am on Sundays!!! Whos ready for a bloody before church on sunday? me me me!

No comments:

Post a Comment