Thursday, April 22, 2010

update on my facebook-less life

Well .. its been 11 days since I've deleted Facebook. And it feels great.
Its nice to get emails and texts from people wanting to say hi, instead of simply a comment on my wall.
I no longer have access to peoples weekend shenanigans, which is sad. But do people really ever change? I could log on a year later and see the same shit going on at the eagle on a thursday night.
FB is a waste of time. People get so caught up and consumed in what everyone else is doing, what theyre eating, who theyre dating. Why not take some time to concentrate on yourself? Quit stalking people online and find something else to do.

I hear about peoples status updates "did you see what so and so posted last night on fb?" And I kinda want to say "is this worth my brain cells? or maybe I dont want to hear it"

Wait, i already said that this morning to hamel while she was reciting someones latest comment. Exactly my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment