Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi [insert the blank]

I can't tell you how many physicians, surgeons, providers etc that I come in contact with on a daily basis. They ride in on their high horse, dictate the whole clinic as if they are hitler reborn, and then ride out ...without a hello, how are you.

out of the 10 doctors I come in contact with, 3 know my name. 1 asks me how I'm doing. Those are some pretty shitty numbers.

To the doctors: I know you worked your ass off to get where you are now. You went to school for a bajillion years. You've seen and put up with crazy patients, just like I have. But you will be even that much more appreciated if you would say hi to me in the hallway... if you cared about us office monkeys. Maybe even learned our names! because we would do anything for you. Well, we don't have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment