Monday, February 8, 2010

blonde beauty- a true icon




"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot."- Marilyn Monroe
I just caved and re-subscribed to Netflix. The best part about it is the live streaming movies, so you don't have to wait for the dvd's to come snail mail. 2 marilyn movies have now come up on the "movies recommended for me" feature... so I watched one. Gentleman Prefer Blondes blew me away. I am completely mesmerized by Marilyn. She's the most beautiful woman in the world. Dead or alive. Her movies are so light hearted and funny. Basically, you don't have to use your critical thinking while watching them. There's always singing and dancing(she was a great singer too) and a shitload of diamonds. What could be better? Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
Stay tuned, while I watch How to marry a millionaire. I saw Some Like It Hot; I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment