Tuesday, February 23, 2010

interesting morning commute

So, it looks like I can blame channel 3000 for giving me official snow panic this morning.

"treacherous driving conditions"
"2 hour delay on the beltline"
"on and off ramps are deadly"

So I forget my lean cuisine because im in such a huff to leave my building. Like clockwork, my stalker that idles in my parking lot in the green van was there. I waved, and then made the trek allll the way to work. Heres where it gets hairy:

Do crab rangoons not see cars coming when theyre crossing the street? I almost had crackling peking duck all over my hood because a student ran across the road right in front of my car.. there was an ice patch and i skidded to miss the little shit.

To all college students and/or ambulatory folks who walk downtown: PLEASE dont run in front of cars on an icy morning. I cant believe I even have to say this because it seems like common knowledge. Next time, your ass will be moo shu pork. WATCH IT.

1 comment:

  1. This post is reason #4,264 why I love Marisa Gilbert .

    ReplyDelete