Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ok, I have to do a movie review. DEAR JOHN


Ok, I have to admit I have been waiting and waiting for this movie to come out for a long time. It looked so good and I'm a sucker for The Notebook. So all the hype, the trailers, I'm like sweet a total chick flick Nicholas Sparks film how can you go wrong? So me and my boo go on a date and it's all good and the movie starts off really good and so much potential then all of a sudden the record halts and it turns creepy. The chick marries basically her father's friend and that turns him into a McCreepster marrying this young girl. I can't believe she blows off Hot John. Then don't even get me started about the end. We kept waiting for more as the credits rolled, like they were playing a joke. So you win Nicholas Sparks, you punked us good.


Nicholas Sparks 1, Princess P 0

No comments:

Post a Comment