Monday, February 15, 2010

When doctors have Doctor appts....

Okay- I understand if you are a chiropractor, a dentist, or an optometrist, you technically DO have a doctorate of some sort...and you can use the "I'm a doctor" card.

But today, one of my patients tried to use that to make himself superior to me, and it just pissed me off.

Sir, you're here today because your kidney is failing and you need a transplant. You are an eye doctor. You know nothing about ureters, DCD forms, or what OPO stands for. So excuse me when I say get off your high horse and back to the earth. Dont ask me 10000 questions , quizzing me about graft function. You know I don't know the answer.

Go back to your corneas, you fuckhole. you arent a nephrologist. Bye bye.

1 comment:

  1. especially when he brings his fuckhole Dr. wife too!!

    ReplyDelete