Wednesday, February 17, 2010

mastering the 6 inch voice

When I was in elementary school, teachers STRESSED the 6 inch voice. Definition being people very near you (6 inches) are the only ones that can hear you talk . Also , the teachers would scream "raisin box" and shake an invisible box of raisins with their right hands up in the air , to alert the kids that they were raisin' their voices.

So why do some people feel the need to scream or talk very loud in a quiet room? Are they attention seeking a-holes? I'm not sure. But this office is full of chatter, thats WAY further than 6 inch voices... and i'm hearing talk about birth control, baby daddy issues, and down right inappropriate things to be yelling about. Don't get me wrong. I can be loud, really loud. But i tend not to scream about my nuva-ring insertion. Because im certain no one else cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment