Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Movie Review: Match Point (2005)




This movie is NOT ABOUT TENNIS. the title made me scuff immediately since I find tennis to be a pretty ho-hum sport. Ok, so Sara recommended this movie to me because its set and London and she thought I would enjoy it.


So of course, any guy would cheat on their wife with Scarlett Johansson. But as the movie unfolds, she turns kinda psycho and I really liked that side of her.


Jonathan Rhys Meyers... hot guy (but short? or was that just the angle?) plays this poor soul who has a boring ass girlfriend and a hot mistress. I cant give away much more for those that do intend on seeing this movie. Because the ending left me shellshocked. hehe.


its kind of a twisted thriller, with good looking people. thumbs up.










No comments:

Post a Comment