Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 bottles of wine equals

Sara, Hamel, and I searching through our phones to find the perfect victim for a drunk dial.
If you're on this list- I'm sorry. not.

Foster- we placed a call to this gentleman, he was @ joe's firestation playing pool. Pocket pool maybe. We asked him if he put GoldBond on his balls to prevent chafing. he said yes maam of course. Passed around the phone to the entire bar.. and they kept saying "oh, shes from Card Club" Then i'd proceed to tell them that I won tons of money on a straight flush, even though they play euchre. Oh well. I ended up getting hung up on because I called from a restricted number.

Maverick AKA evan: met this guy in Vegas. He lives in San Diego. Well Saturday night when i called him, he was at the ice machine on the 3556 floor of the Mirage. Told him to meet me outside Caeser's palace and then we'd go to Pure or shadow bar. Later, i got dumped. Sent me a text saying "ive already got sexy bitches in my hotel room, sorry next time (:" WOAH. You cant break off a fake date, ass!

Eugene- he got a call with the usual : our order for BW3 then we begged him to deliver. He said no, but was nice about it , like always. I think we discussed haircuts too.

I have 7 Ryans in my phone. I dialed many of them. One of them won Metallica tickets from 94.9, and I guess I woke the other one up, he was on call at the firestation in Milwaukee. I got a nasty text hours later. Oops.

This guy named Deks or Dax or Dezi or something is a regular on match.com. So I guess I asked him on a date, and gave him drunk lady's work number to call back. Touche!

Even family isn't safe from the pranking. My brother got a call from Julianne, from 1-800-SCANNER asking him for an exclusive interview, and that we hear him on our scanner app all the time and just think he's such a delight.

A lot of numbers were disconnected;other people hung up on me. One guy said he was hanging up because he doesnt know a "kim" and now his favorite song came on the radio and im ruining it. We sent a couple e-mails to Jorge because he has no phone anymore, and instead we got Katie Morales. bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment