Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DWTS Week 2


Evan-

M-wow. Still hate you! But you rocked it .
S- Like I said last week, Evan who?

Niecy-
M- much better, but keep yo mouth shut!
S- Not bad, but super annoying!

Aidan-
M-hottie. Did way better.
S- He gets to stay on for just being a looker, Boy can’t dance though

Shannan-
M- trailerpark trash. Skinny legs beer belly
S- Ughhhh.. skank bag city. Go get a spray tan

Jake-
M- its hip to be square? Well buddy, you're a square and you have highwaters on. He's such a knob!
S- What a f’ing tool. You are the weakest link

Buzz Aldrin-
M- awwwwhhhhhhhh. Still can't shake it ! But he's cuter than a button. Why do the judges rip him off w his score???
S-  He’s like 80 something but still manages to get up there and dance. Soooo cute, but the wifey needs to lay off the plastic surgery!

Nicole Scherz-
M- holy shit girl worked it out!!!!!! She is a pro dancer already!
S- Damn, that girl rocked it. But she should totally not be able to compete b/c of her dancing background. She is by far the best.

Erin Andrews-
M-her and maks are gorgeous together! And she's not bad. Very flexible!
S- They are the cutest couple and her dancing aint bad either!

Pamelaaaaa-
M- wow! Not bad. I'm pleasantly surprised. And I'm a marilyn fan so I really enjoyed this foxtrot. Rock on pam!
S- I can’t believe I’m saying this but I really like her on this show. Hopefully she goes far b/c she is one of the least annoying.

Ochocinco..
M-.hmmm he did better last week. But he's still cute and has a lot of potential
S- I like to watch him mack on Cheryl. He may not be able to dance, but he has game.

Gosselin.
M- Holy cow gf. She had no clue what she was doing...was wayyy behind in her steps, horrific!
S- OMG. Where do I start? I gave her a pity party last week, but chick needs to go. Soooooo bad. Give her props for trying but beyond that, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment