Wednesday, March 3, 2010

no more saturday mail?


I am so sad to hear that the dang government is trying to take away our saturday delivery.
i love saturday delivery... maybe I just love the smell of mail. The other day I went to the big post office on sawyer terrace dr and walked through the doors and took a deep breathe. I dont know if its the stamps, the ink, the packaging, or maybe the employees are required to wear mail perfume...
But i love the smell of mail. So please mr postman. visit me 6 days a week. because 5 won't cut it.
Speaking of mail, yesterday i got my much anticipated replacement copy of Vegas Vacation.. and also a letter for jan west. I dont know who she is, but she got a letter in the mail. An actual snail mail letter. And the envelope came from a stationary set from the 50's . It had kitty cats all over it. I put it back in the mailbox.. I hope Jan West gets her letter about the weather and how the crops are growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment