Wednesday, March 3, 2010

soooo... are you excited?

A turtle once waddled up to my desk to ask me:

"Are you excited? only 4 days until vacation with your HONEY BUN!!"

"hey, omg, only 3 days till your vacation.. are you all packed?"

"2 days!!! I bet you can't even function...i know when my hubby went to China we did blah blha blah blah"

I dare someone to ask me again today how excited I am for vacation. I think these people are more excited than I am.

Why wouldn't I be excited? Maybe next time I should respond, "no I fucking hate beaches, warm weather, and a bottomless tequila bottle. go away."

When people repeatedly ask someone if they're excited, im not sure what they're prying for exactly. But to answer everyones question, yes Im super excited. No im not packed yet. Yes im wearing bathing suits from high school. And yes im going to drink myself stupid.

And questions not covered in this blog...probably shouldn't be asked anyway. Don't you have work to do?

1 comment:

  1. A turtle waddled to my desk!!!! that shit is hilarious!!!!! You should have told her about the bottemless tequila that would have really got her going!

    ReplyDelete