Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gross.

I sit at the front desk of the office I work in.
We are known to have candy and individually wrapped chocolate at my desk, which is fine. I know which people are vultures because they stuff their pockets with candy, like they're squirrels hiding nuts for winter.

But today im faced with a new food product. Animal Crackers. In a giant 4 lb bucket. I have a huge pink bowl atop of my desk. And I sit here, from 8-430 and watch people shove their traps full of crackers. Its the grossest thing I could ever witness. People who have just left clinic and still have patient germs on their hands dive in and eat. and then they eat more. and more.

Its sick. If you all only knew how you looked from my POV .. with your mouths wide open, accumulating crumbs all over MY desk.

Im suddenly not hungry. Because the top vulture @ our institution just crammed her pockets full of animal crackers while she had a mouthfull.

Its like the depression, and this bucket of crackers is the last scrap of food around. Ration it people! because it will be gone soon!

1 comment:

  1. And they all just stick their hands right in the bowl......ewwww and then the next person does the same, that is just sick!!

    ReplyDelete