Tuesday, March 23, 2010

interview with a Brit


weirdest slang that americans say:
Aluminum! I know its not slang but that's weird! And in sure there are others!
What do you love most about Wisconsin?
Fun places to go out, and the people are friendly
What would you change about Wisconsin?
I would change some of the roads and transportation. Need more trains around the country!
What do you order from Taco Bell?
chicken quasidilla with soft taco
What do you shake your head at Americans for?
All about ur local team! Not just one u pick. Like green bay fans not new york. Also some strange foods! and its all about thanks giving!
Whos the Vice President of the United States?
Have no idea! But Hilary clinton is a senator!
Do you need a passport to go to Vegas?
You do not need a passport. But I do!
Who is Kirsten Bell?
I'm not sure! Sounds like either and actress or a sports person
Ever ordered from an infomercial?
No! But think I will at some point! Lol
Ever thrown up in public?
Yes. In a bar!
What is one thing you are grateful for today?
I'm f**king good at wot I do!
In the movie gremlins, what can they NOT come in contact with?
Water - sunlight! And now food after midnight!
What is the capital of Missouri?
No idea!
Did you watch Carmen Sandiego?
No!

No comments:

Post a Comment