Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Food Review: QQ Asian Buffet



I went to QQ asian buffet for lunch on Saturday. chinese food buffets are super dodgy and you wonder how long its been sitting out. I was happily surprised with QQ; every 2-3 minutes the cooks were coming out with fresh food, and it was always steaming hot. I tried every single chicken dish there, and almost all of the seafood. I was very impressed with the seafood selection. It was good quality, for it being a buffet



I had to try these shrimp simply because they still had their corneas intact, and they had these prickly feelers or whiskers that were about 5 inches long. You have to peel and degut these shrimp, but thats half the fun.



my mom was way more of a daredevil than I .. trying sushi from a buffet. But she said the salmon was delicious, and loved the ginger and wasabi sides to zip it up a bit. Neither of us braved the chopsticks; this was a forks only occasion.

for 2 people to eat to our hearts content, and 1 mountain dew and a hot tea: $16.83

great price, fresh hot chinese food... and those yummy chinese doughnuts that are sprinkled in sugar, I'd say it was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment