Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do guys get the hint?

when a guy texts your phone 10+ times immediately after meeting you, I think that's creepy. What happened to the wait 3 days to call rule? I guess since texting is so big and informal people feel like they can blow up people's phone with bullshit texts about nothing.

WELL- quit wasting my texts ( I ONLY get 5000 a month) and don't be a debbie downer immediately into those first ten texts. "Yeah i've seen nothing but death for years being in the Army" blah blah blah. I would've loved to hear about your tours in Iraq, but now you are killing my vodka buzz.

So Fort Bennington/Benny/whatever the hell, you are done. But you keep texting me, and when I don't respond you then decide to call?

Jesus. Maybe I shouldn't have gushed about how hot military dudes look in BFD's or whatever theyre called.

No comments:

Post a Comment