Tuesday, August 9, 2011

is that what I'm really like?

I've recently befriended a guy; he's sarcastic and hilarious. He leaves me shaking my head, stunned, and laughing all day. when I try to one up him with a one-liner, he gets me back, ten times worse.

i just thought to myself today, "wow I think i've met my match. I cant keep up with this person." then I thought "am I like this? Do I say rude, inappropriate things without cracking a smile? Im an asshole. If this is who I am, I hate myself."

I don't really hate myself. But if you think im being rude, tell me and I will just keep my rude thoughts to myself. Usually if im silent that means I have something nasty to say and I don't feel like offending others.

Assholes, unite! We are sharp as a tack and dont take any smack. Did I just rhyme?

No comments:

Post a Comment