Tuesday, August 16, 2011

social networking sites should NOT be substituted for professional therapy

I'm sick of people airing their dirty laundry on Twitter/facebook/etc. Yes I have a blog and there is plenty of dirty-ness on here, but you dont need to read it if you dont want to.

I'm talking about people going through divorces and estranged relationships. Having millions of people being able to read about your depression and lack of sleep or hatred for your "then better half". these serious issues need to be discussed with that person directly.. not tweeting or status updating at all hours of the night , hoping they read it.

If this continues, you know who you are, I will unfollow you and your dramatic +1 so I can minimize my news feed. Its already jampacked with the Situation's abs and Khloe and Lam Lam sucking face. you know , the important things in life.

I just made new verbs: Tweeting, status updating. I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment