Sunday, August 14, 2011

stubble hugs

I must say that I make dreams happen. Follow along with me.

Last night I forced my brother to go to karaoke night at the Greenie. Like he assumed, it was a mini high school reunion for him. AND his broken hand was definitely a conversation piece on it's own. I think everyone got a different story on how exactly it happened, but all the dudes think hes a boss because they assume he punched someone.

Enter Buck into this equation. He's bomb.com- and jell jell of my brother until I introduce him as just that, my brother. He then gushes to Ces about "What a beautiful man you are. JUST BEAUTIFUL." I couldn't even count the number of times he put his arm around him and shoved his face into his chesticle/armpit area. Stubble Hug.
Ces of course, got the coveted invite. "FRIDAY NIGHT, ill see you two at 5pm. TOBYS. BEST shrimp dinner in town. Hell, we'll have surf and turf!" So now, buck is taking my brother and I on a date. How romantic. The drunker he got, the more crumpled up twenty's starting falling out of his pocket. I slipped one under the elbow that was leaning against the table. I forgot to mention that throughout this night Buck must have somehow lost his balance a couple times, and hands first grabbed my boobs to support his fall. Maybe hes an expressive speaker? needs to grab boobs to tell a story?

I figured for the 4 boob grabs, thats $5 a grab. I shoved the dinero in my purse and we laughed all the way to Taco Bell...where we ordered one of everything. On Buck's dime.

I'll let you all know how the 3 way shrimp dinner pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment