Monday, August 15, 2011

Not being the one apologizing for drunk behavior? this is a miracle

my friend, who shall remain nameless (lets call him Spencer just for this post) is gushing apologies via text message. Since 7am to the present.

He may have stood me up last night, he blacked out from alcohol and "dude lost his car" this morning. even though it ended up at his place, where it was supposed to be.

Anyway, the fact that someone got drunker than me is a plus. And that he apologized is a big plus.

He still won't get nightstand treatment for at least two weeks, but his efforts are thoughtful. and cute. Because what he doesn't know is that I was out anyway, without him, discussing batman and life with my bgf (bestguyfriend. come on , keep up.) and was planning on giving him the ol' ditch anyway.

Poor spence.

No comments:

Post a Comment