Friday, August 19, 2011

Parking shortage at glacier valley: so they do THIS?

OK, this is enough.

First off, there is a major parking shortage in my hood. There are no surface lot spaces to be had, yet theres plenty of underground parking. I dont have the special button to get me down there.
WE have punkass lazy neighbors (Hagrid) who dont like walking the extra flight of stairs from underground parking, so they park in the scarce surface lots.

I get home usually around 11pm. I have my phone in one hand and rape whistle in the other because I have to park so damn far away from my place. Im waiting for the day I get knifed in the walk from car to door.

So low and behold, I get home from work yesterday and discover GIANT ROCK piles in our surface lot. Oh hell no. This almost warrants another rent credit. On top of hagrids nightly potions, raggedy neighbors under us being loud, and Jorge being in Iraq and we have no one to spy on.

Shame on you Glacier Valley. You guys are dirty whores these days.




























No comments:

Post a Comment