Sunday, August 14, 2011

everyone please help me

I've been a recovering addict for months, and I need nothing more in the world then to smudge cocaine all over my gums. AKA reactivate my facebook. I've been such a good girl, and now I'm ready to ruin people's lives again with my stupid status updates. I feel like this could be an Intervention episode.

"Marisa, your addiction to Facebook and social networking has affected me in the following ways: Your battery drains that much quicker in your phone. I know where you are at all times. And really, you're just an asshole. Facebook is giant waste of time. Get help. NOW. Im sending you to a rehab in Cancun mexico where you won't be tempted."

sniff sniff. I already have a deviated septum anyway. whats another re-activation?

No comments:

Post a Comment