Thursday, August 11, 2011

what happened to honesty?

I recieved a text from a guy who will remain nameless, lets call him pat for this post.

pat-"yeah I'm going to Georgia for work for 2 weeks...wont have my phone so dont text me until you hear from me."

this is from the same guy who said he was visiting his family in San Diego, and his brother would be borrowing his phone throughout the trip, so dont send any nudies until you hear from me again. Red flag.

I called him out after the Georgia lie, and turns out he does have a girlfriend! surprise surprise. did he tell her we slept together? I doubt it. but who knows, maybe they're in an open relationship. he then says to me "I dont have a girlfriend yet. I might though. Im just trying to be real with you, no bullshit."

that is so freaking ambiguous. You can't bullshit a bullshitter pat. My public service announcement for today is: BE HONEST. yeah, you might hurt some people's feelings for speaking the truth about feelings and actions. but you will be so much of a better person in the long run. He should've told me he had a girlfriend right away, and he should probably not be with his girl if he's cheating on her. Its not fair to any of the parties involved.

I ask him if he has a girlfriend, and he says "what if I did? You would still talk to me, you would still want me." umm really? That's pretty bold of you, and no I dont want your cheating ass.

Enough shady men are in my life. I need to weed them out immediately. I need a weedwhacker to delete all the numbers in my phone. Meanwhile, I just pray I don't end up on thedirty.com . Real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment